Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

3 midterms down

one to go... and I got into the habit of calling them finals... I cannot decide if it is because they stressed me out as much as finals. Or if it was a Freudian slip, dreaming that it was the end of the semester instead of the middle.

I cannot believe I am almost done with college. Today I registered for my last classes as an undergraduate! Crazy! And sadly I missed the signups for History of Wine... well there is always a waitlist!

Anyone have any good ideas for a birthday present for Matthew? I need to get him something amazing, but I just do not know what...

No comments: