Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Friday, October 06, 2006

back at the job

So I got Matt to go with me to the Falconer (a pub in Redlands) last weekend, for my little Salzy reunion. He was reluctant to go, but then had fun. I was being the social butterfly that I am, bouncing back and forth between my table with Matt, Kev, and Linds, & the Salzburg group. Seeing Wendy was awesome. She also came to the game on Saturday night to watch me cheer, because, let us be real, who goes to the Redlands games to watch football? haha But I definitely fell off of my box during one of the cheers, go figure. It was really funny. I just looked up at her and Caitlin and Pat and started laughing. Then I got back on the box and did a hurkey off of it at the end of the chant. Matt did not notice because he was talking to Brenna and Chris. Oh well. He could have had something to make fun of me for awhile, but he missed it! haha We have a game on Saturday, my goal is to stay on the box. My goal for the team is that they have no more injuries (they had 2 pretty bad ones last week... one of the guys dislocated his shoulder, the other tore his MCL and ACL... ouch!)

I took this picture at the Falconer and for some reason I really love it. I don't know why. It is just spamazing (That's a new word in Spaaanglish, Lindsey and my's new language... and it has nothing to do with spanish...)



Oh and you should leave comments, because I feel like no one reads this. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Megan said...

I'm so glad you left a comment! haha