Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I found Nemo




haha I thought that was rather funny. Anyways, tonight I will be re-donning the mermaid costume. Hard to believe, I know. It has been almost 3 years since I last wore the lovely skirt. i was trying to find pictures online, but thankfully there are none around, since facebook was after that! haha anyways, I have revamped the costume (a few layers of green sequins) and am wearing a green tank top instead of the blue bikini. For some reason I just did not feel like that was appropriate for Halloween Happenin at the church. haha My booth is going to be Toss nemo. Kids will throw Nemo (and friends) into a fishtank and get candy! yay! Maybe more pictures to come later!

2 comments:

Muetteronomy said...

That picture saddens me. What if the movie ended that way? There would be millions of emotionally scarred kids...

I'm looking forward to seeing mermaid pictures. Good decision making regarding the bikini...haha

Anonymous said...

hee hee this is funny