Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yeah so it has been a month and a half since I posted

It probably has something to do with the fact that my life has been really busy. Wedding plans were driving me crazy for awhile, and holidays are always hectic. My apologies to any devoted readers (I do not think there are many of you, so it is okay).

Christmas is tomorrow. Well, Christmas with the Nadalets, that is. We are having turkey dinner and opening gifts. I am pretty excited about it. But trying to keep out any preconceived notions of Christmas out. My family is rampant with traditions, way more than the average family. So anything less than that is hard for me. But I know these changes are a good thing, as Matthew and I make our new life together. Next year we plan on starting our own traditions, it will be easier once we are living together. So, tomorrow will be great.

On another note, we may have found an apartment. I mean, this place is great and only 850 a month, near downtown Redlands. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms. But a dozen people have seen the place already, so we have no idea where we stand in the matter. Please join us in praying that we can get this place!

I have always said I love earthquakes. I just think they are cool. I think I need to make an addendum to that statement. I love earthquakes that are not life threatening, and not when i am in the top bunk! haha Last night there was a tiny earthquake that woke me up. And I laid in bed thinking, okay was that it, or is there more to come?? Because I know that the aftershocks are worse (I don't think this one was even big enough to have aftershocks). I had a plan in mind, if there are more quakes, jump down onto lindsey's bed and wake her up (this would require actually jumping on her and maybe slapping her in the face haha) and then get in the doorway. If D doesn't get out, then open her door and yell. Thankfully there were no more vibrations and I fell back asleep.

Lastly, if it wasn't bad enough that Britney was a mom, she is now an aunt. Her 16 year old sister is having a baby. Sixteen! I mean, I was talking to people last weekend about how girls as young as 13 or 14 are getting pregnant now. But it is usually girls from low income families who have not learned about birth control. No one can tell me that Jamie Lynn is low income, and how could she not have learned about birth control. One good thing, since she has gone public about it, I doubt she will abort it. Usually people don't make headlines about a baby if they are aborting it. The article says she plans on raising it. I think she should give it up for adoption, but who am I to tell her what to do? If she keeps this baby, I doubt her career will go anywhere. That or her 16 year old boyfriend will be famous, for being her baby's daddy. (kevin federline anyone?) And don't you have to be 18 to have sex, legally? Just a thought. (I mean, how do they prosecute that, both were underage and consenting)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her boyfriend is 19. So there's a legal issue there...

Megan said...

See somehow I thought I read 16, but I do not know where. So yeah, there are legal issues. I wonder if Lynne (the Mom) will press charges?

Unknown said...

Probably not since she got $1M for the story and the rights for first baby pictures. And she has gone on the record saying how she's OK with everything.

Anonymous said...

Oh what lameness! That what I say... And it's not fair that she gets to be a "role model" for kids. Bad influence and when she doesn't really have to deal with consequences because she is wealthy, our girls are going to think that is the case for them. STUPID CRAP!
Anyway, my dad just asked if I felt the earthquake and I was like "at 4:19 in am? Heck no! I was asleep." haha you would have had to yell at me too... haha

Unknown said...

Oh turns out he is 18.