Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Way too long!

So basically, Christmas came and I got busy. And haven't had a chance to post in over a month. On the bright side, I will show some pictures of what is keeping me busy! A few days before Christmas, Emily and I planned a trip to the Zoo to feed the giraffes. Papa set this up for us for Dan's birthday about 12 years ago. We thought it would be a fun way to remember him and something he would enjoy watching us do from above. Mama and Claire got each "family" (new and old) an animal ornament, by which we can remember the day!Also, a few weeks before, we went on a trip to Disneyland with my parents for the day. This was a memorable day indeed. Just ask my Dad about dinner...
Future Brothers

Last Christmas as a Koenig

Davis looks redic. haha



And while we were up North, Joel took our engagement pictures. They are all so wonderful! To check out the whole slideshow, visit www.clients.joelflory.com/mattandmegan Here are a few of my favorites...







And one last thing... another couple has joined us in the ranks of the engaged, as of Superbowl Sunday.... the best halftime show ever!



And now I am done posting pictures, as I am sure you are tired of looking at them! Hopefully I will post again with a funny story about Matt's bachelor party, if I remember

2 comments:

The Ton Face said...

The "Future Brother" look like they can't wait to be so...

Anonymous said...

Woo! For having friends be engaged!