Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

it feels the same



a month left of college.... a month left of high school. i feel very very similar to what I felt then... ready to move on. And without my friends. This weekend was a big reminder of that. All of my friends spent the whole weekend in Laughlin wasted... I lounged by the pool, had the occasional drink, and went to bed relatively early (okay, 10 the first night and 1 the second). It makes me sad, that I am just kind of done with it. But at the same time, I am ready for the "real world." To work and live on my own and save money (that is going to be hard with rent tho) to buy a house, someday.

And then I am sad because some of my friends seem like they have these wonderful jobs lined up for right after college, we are talking $60 thousand a year. I will hopefully make a third of that, unless I get a raise. But yeah, it just makes me feel like I really do not have that much to look forward to, except being in an office from 7 to 4 and going to bed at 10 every night. Well, I am sure it will all work out.

Have you ever felt like you were just ready to be done with something and your friends were all stuck in the past? (let's be real, it's not my freshman year of college, it is time to take some responsibility for our lives...)
Oh and here are some pictures from my "surprise" birthday party last weekend. Me and my Matthew. And then my good friend Jenna and me.

No comments: