Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Friday, April 27, 2007

the language of women

My friend bulletined this on her myspace, I thought it was funny..

What women really mean:
1.) FINE: This is the word women use to end an argument when they're right, and you need to shut up.
2.) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means half anhour. Five Minutes is only five minutes if you have just been givenfive more minutes to watch the game before helping around thehouse.
3.) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This meanssomething, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with "Nothing" usually end with "Fine" (see #1).
4.) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5.) Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word but a non-verbal statement, often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of "Nothing.")
6.) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. "That's okay" means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7.) Thanks: A woman is thanking you - do not question or faint. Just say you're welcome.
8.) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying "F*CK YOU!"
9.) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has asked a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "what's wrong" - for the woman's response refer to #3.

Not the best gramtically, but some of it is pretty funny... i personally liked the response to whatever and don't worry about it... those are totally my things. I ask Matt to do something like 5 times and he doens't. When I start to do it (i.e. dishes at his house) he tried to help, I say "don't worry about it, I got it" but I am thinking "What the heck are you doing watching the stupid ducks game when you should be helping me, I will just do it and you will pay later..." haha But as a side note, this does not happen often, Matt is usually very good about helping me out with stuff

1 comment:

lauren said...

this is actually pretty funny.