Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

this picture

is just for you, Lauren. It is also the only reason that I updated tonight. Finals are driving me crazy, and I do not have much time to post, but I am trying to be more interactive for my audience (right, Em?) haha

And for anyone else, I would like to point out that Lauren isn't actually using her crutches, I had to! haha

2 comments:

lauren said...

i was totally using them. i was just off of them at that point, but for like a day. my roommates were still making me take them around. how are you doing with all that. are you better yet?

Megan said...

haha. Yeah I am doing better. I am suppposed to have my follow up appointment in a few weeks, the last one! and my last physical therapy is on monday! woo! just one big scar is all i have, oh and some swelling on the outside of the ankle...