Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

at work again

Funny how I always have new posts between seven and eleven or so in the morning... odd that it coincides with my work hours. haha But yeah I am just sitting here, today should have been a busy day... but now I know how to do everything so it goes really fast. I already got the Bid ready, took a paper to Ontario (yes all the way to Ontario where my nemesis is, that story to follow), and made a new file... all before 8:30. So now I have nothing to do, because certified payroll just is not as fast as me... so it won't get done before the break. That does suck, but what can I do?

So back to Mr. Ontario. Last week I had to take the asphault test results to Ontario. I get there and hand them to this guy at his desk in the jobsite trailer, and I say "Here are the test results." He said, "the pregnancy or the asphault." I was shocked, but just laughed it off and said it was the asphault. But I got in the car and I was super pissed at him. Because he was laughing and the other guy in the office was just kinda like duh (in a stupid voice, he did not do anything). So I brought it up in my gender and sexuality class (way to get the feminists riled up haha jk) and my teacher said it was a classic case of sexism. That because he had the power in the situation he could make an inappropriate joke to make me feel uncomfortable. eh. I was not super upset about it anymore, but I did like getting the class of track for a few minutes. The discussion switched to something else and we used like 20 minutes of class time. Although half of it was from "topper" having to tell stories to beat mine. ugh. I do not like that she feels the need to top any story. Even if whatever she has to say is not relevant at all... do not even get me started on this girl.

I go home today! I am so excited. Super tired tho, so Vanja is going to have to keep me awake. And maybe some Red Bulls will help with that too. Oh I can leave work in 20 minutes!

No comments: