Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

grumpy morning

My neck hurts. Probably from sleeping on it the wrong way. And I was late to work this morning. After I coughed up a lung at my apartment. But Vanja was awake with photo stuff spred all over the kitchen, meaning she probably did not sleep. So at least I got some sleep (6-7 hours?) And I am convinced my day can only get better... I mean I am going to take a nap! And Harry Potter is tomorrow! oh man!

On a positive note, I have made 10 hats for Uganda.... once sold, that is 150 dollars to go straight to the kids. It is so exciting! The hats are super cute too... I want like a million, but I cannot afford anymore, so I will stick with the one that I made. Oh, and I am going to host a hat party with TonFace at his house on next Wednesday. So if anyone is in the area and wants to do it, let me know. It will be a lot of fun!

Oh and if you didn't get the memo, I switched the photo a day thing to my myspace. But then I got too busy and couldn't even do it there. So no more photo a day. But maybe I will just post on here more now. Then delete the whole thing when I go abroad, so I can turn it into a Salzburg journal... and whoever shouldn't read this, won't be able to! haha

No comments: