Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Monday, November 21, 2005

ugh

I couldn't sleep last night. It was terrible. I got in bed at 10... but couldn't sleep because my lovely roommates were singing Christmas songs (plus I just couldn't sleep)... so I went in the living room and joined in, as I took my nyquil. (makes me shudder just thinking of the liquid discomfort) Then it was back to bed at 11, where I continued to lay awake, staring at the ceiling. Talking to God. Hearing Kell listen to Christmas songs and talk on the phone next door. But do not get me wrong, noise doesn't keep me up. At midnight I turned on the laptop to watch a dvd, but a few people imed me, because aim came on. So I had someone texting me til about 1 30, that was nice. Would have been nicer if I was sleeping. It was just such a horrid night for sleeping. I was just so fitful. What a fun day today will be. Oh to awake after not really sleeping, what a terrible feeling that is.

But I was up on time and had extra time to watch the news while I ate cereal. That was nice. It is rare that I watch the news, except I have started watching it in the morning. It is good to see what is going on in the world. PresidentBush tried to leave a press conference, but the door was locked, so was the other, so he had to go back kinda onto stage, and then exit through the backstage. I am not a huge bush hater, but it was kinda funny.

No comments: