Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

So I am pretty sure that the reason I cannot keep close friends is not them... but me. I am a screw up. I do not know why, but basically, I do not have best friends. I get close to someone for 6 months or so, but then we slowly stop hanging out as much. I am not sure if there is anyone who would call me one of their really close friends (Em you are the exception)... like I can think of 4 or 5 people to include in my wedding party... but who would choose me? sad to think about. Em, you are still my maid (or Matron) of honor... whenever i get married.

Ugh. A depressing post needs to end with a good picture.

No comments: