Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Friday, May 18, 2007

I hate Grey's Anatomy

Stupid season finale. I do not think I want to watch the show anymore. And "Private Practice," what a lame runoff name. I am so mad at Burke. For so long he fought for Christina and declared how much he loved her and wanted her to commit, then he leaves her at the altar? Granted, what he said made sense. He doens't love her, he loves who he wants her to become. Although, maybe that is who she is now. And he left. HE LEFT! Jerk. And then Meredith left Derek? For so long she was so torn up over him and so hurt, and now it is over? Stupid show. Anyone? Thoughts?

On another note, I read this verse during my bible study today and thought it was good. (Totally switching from the adulterous and sex filled life that is Grey's). So today you get a verse instead of a picture.

1 Peter 1:13-16
"Therefore prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do, for it is written: 'Be holy, because I am holy'."

2 comments:

Muetteronomy said...

Thank you so much for your comment. I know deep inside that I need to take this step, but I'm scared. I have so much going for me here. Even thinking about it gives me a nervous, sad feeling. But I'm putting my trust in God and letting Him handle it. He never gets it wrong. Your words really helped. Thanks friend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.