Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Monday, May 07, 2007

I'm graduating

I really cannot believe it. 19 days and I can check the "college graduate with a BA" box in surveys. Wonders never cease.

And I am moving out.

Contracts get signed on Friday. Move in a week after. Sleep on the floor on airmattresses for a few weeks after that. (until I go home on June 11th for Jury duty. haha)

Those are the top two news feeds for me.

Oh and everyone should stop bugging Matt about weddings, and stop pushing him to propose. Let us take our own time in doing things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay graduation! Boo wedding pressure. I can't wait to see you!!!