Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Matt proposed!!!!

To Emily that is... her boyfriend Matt. Not mine. This is the mean practical joke that I played for about 5 hours and tricked about 20 people. Oh I love the world of facebook and instant messenger. Although I felt like a jerk once I got tons of congratulations (for the future, you say best wishes to the bride, congrats to the groom). But yes. I did trick some people. But someday, I am pretty sure I will be able to say Matt proposed and be talking about mine. And then life will be confusing, 2 Matts in the family! It is a good thing I call mine Matthew, half of the time. Matt #1 (in order of appearance, only) goes by Matt all the time. Mine can go back and forth. haha But trying to split checks at a restaurant is confusing too. They have to write their full names, because Matt does not suffice.


In all, I am really excited for Emily. And she tried to tell my mom that her wedding colors would be bright yellow and green. So the dresses could double as A's attire. Mean Emily, very mean. haha


Oh! Picture... this is an angry baby Megan. And yes, I look kinda like a boy in this picture. Deal

1 comment:

lauren said...

i got excited for about a half second.
tell emily i like the As idea and that she should go for it.