Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Friday, June 22, 2007

amusement parks, part 2

it is official, the girl's feet were amputated. a cable whipped up and pulled them off her legs and the ride was broken. The park employees found her feet and sent them to the hospital with her. She is undergoing surgery, but no other details will be released, as she is a minor (age 13). I cannot imagine having my feet ripped off my body. Breaking an ankle was enough, but to look down and have no feet. They better have numbed her up real quick. Hopefully she will make a full recovery, or at least get good prosthetics. So sad though. You go to a theme park to have fun with your family and end up with your feet being pulled off of your body. Tragic. Puts my life into perspective. All of a sudden a messy roommate does not seem as bad, you know?

No comments: