Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

When I get bored...

Megology:

MOUTHOLOGY

Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Thousand Island. No, Goddess Dressing.

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. In N Out!

Q. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A. Olive Garden. No, Bubba Gumps. No, Napoli. Wait, okay too many

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. Ask Matt. haha jk about 15%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Taffy! haha jk that would make me sick after a couple hours. Probably Salad (lots of variety in salad)

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Pepperoni. Or honey mustard dressing with bacno and pineapple and ham and noodles...

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?
A. Butta!

TECHNOLOGY

Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. Mac: Me & Matt (camera on top). PC: Salzy. Work PC: Blue, should change that

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. 3, in my apartment

BIOLOGY

Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. right

Q. What’s your best feature?
A. My bootay. No, legs. No, I'm pretty sure it is my eyes! and my heart!

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. Wisdom teeth and part of my ankle, replaced with screws

Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Smell? Touch?

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. I had 8 when i first went to the dentist. Probably like 4 or 5 in my mouth now, but last time one found and filled? 2 years ago (cavities don't go away people, they are filled with metally stuff)

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. Tried to put the futon up. didn't work

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. probably

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. Nope

Q. Is love for real?
A. I am pretty sure. At least, real love is. I'm tired of people confusing love with lust. ugh

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. I love my name. But I wish I got my uniue name that my parents thought of, Leisl.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. blue, or pink

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. I think I ate ants as a child. But I never swallowed 15 Barbie doll heads like the guy on Grey's

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. I don't know.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Jesus did.

Q. What were you doing last night?
A. Trying to unpack and watching Jeopardy (who knew it repeats at 10?)

DAREOLOGY

Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. About 2 years ago, yes. Now, nope

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000
A. No.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. That is a lot of money. Yes

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. No. My body is mine. And eventually my husband's. I don't want the world to see it

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. Yeah. That's 1/18th of my college loans!

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. No way

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: No pockets on this skirt

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: Yup. haha

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: MOstly carpet. The laminate stuff ripples in the bathroom. ugh

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand, although I went through a sitting on the bathroom floor and using no rinse soap and shampoo phase when i was in a cast and couldn't get in the shower

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I am. It is really challenging at times

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: probably 7 or 8 pairs. haha

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: No idea.

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: following Jesus. And a wife and mom.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A: the M@. (Boyfriends are friends too!)

Q: Last person who called you?
A: Matt. haha

Q: Person you hugged?
A: Matt... I need to get out more. haha

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 18

Q: Color?
A: pink!

Q: Season?
A: Summer, but may become Spring after a summer in redlands

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: My Mom and Dad (in Norcal.)

Q: Mood?
A: happy

Q: Listening to?
A: Good Directions by Billy Currington. And the fax machine next to my desk

Q: Watching?
A. nothing

Q: Worrying about?
A: Matthew being sick. Cuz i would have a lot to do at praxis. haha

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: the Bathroom. Then the closet. The kitchen. Then work...

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: eat lunch

Q: What’s the last movie you saw?
A: Pirates 1

Q: Do you smile often?
A: I think so

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Yes

2 comments:

lauren said...

which have you been to and which did you vote for?

lauren said...

my e-mail is laurenmwallace@yahoo.com