Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Monday, June 04, 2007

in 2.0 hours

I will be done with Res Life. For ever! So glad! Well, maybe not forever (I may go crazy and think I miss it and sign up for a job at a NEW school). But I am done at the u of r at least. haha So happy about that

And I have gotten into hockey. I found myself reading an article about Pronger being suspended from tonight's game (apparently elbows to the face are bad... it's not his fault that his elbows are so much higher than everyone else's) and then texting him about it. As much as I talk through the game, I actually like watching it. And live games are so much fun! Anyone else like hockey? I know it's not A's baseball. But it is not our fault that the Sharks are not very good. haha

Look it is me in front of Fairmont... the end... haha

No comments: