Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

a few pictures

I thought I would post a few pictures from the past few weeks (or week and a half). There are some pretty funny ones.

Wearing my beckham shirt for the world cup... even tho I don't even know what team he is on anymore...


Beckham is on my backside


I love Ice Cream!


Crossing our fingers at Woodies on the Wharf, win the surfboard!


I love the racoon eyes...stupid H&M glasses.




The lovely bride to be and her cake


Gotta love the rollers in my hair!


Crazy curls after my perm!

And that is the randomness that is the beginning of my summer... and I have not even put up the pictures of Emily in the pink dress, or of Dad at the Uke concert.

No comments: