Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

in case you wanted to know my thoughts on summer...

SUMMER QUIZ

W H A T D O Y O U P R E F E R ?

Pool OR Jacuzzi: pool is refreshing, jacuzzi is sexy, depends on my mood
Ocean OR Pool: ocean
Ice cream OR popsicles: ice cream (what about ice cream popsicles??)
Lemonade OR ice tea: lemonade (mike's hard...)
Flip Flops OR tennis shoes: flip flops
Fans OR Air conditioning: a/c
Sprinklers OR slip n slide: slip n slide (make sure there's no gravel...) -- props to whoever knows who talks about that...
Water Balloon fight OR Water gun fight: water balloon fight

Y O U R F A V O R I T E S U M M E R . . .

Drink: strawberry daquiri
Food: ice cream!
Song: grease - summer nights (or Nelly- it's gettin hot in herrre, so eat a popsicle (right Em?))
Camp: HUME!
Holiday: the 4th is the only one...
Vacation Place: tahiti (well if i had ever gone it would be)

L A S T S U M M E R :

Where did you go: arizona, seattle
Who did you hang with: Haley, Devon, and Cody (the kids I nanny)
Did you do anything illegal: probly
Did you go to a concert: no
What was your best memory: Arizona or hiking in Seattle

T H I S S U M M E R :

Where are you going: I already hit up victorville, then Sf (cuz it's close), Arizona
Who are you going with: the church
Name SEVEN things your most looking forward to this summer :

this is way too much thinking
1. going back to Arizona & being in charge of the food
2. making money so i can pay my dad back for europe
3. free upgrade to mastercard gold at wamu
4. seeing Jordan when he visits (make your work let you off... or i will beat them!)
5. joint birthday party with my dad on the 4th
6. being legal! 21 baby!
7. quality time with the brother and the cuzzo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Popsicles for when it's hot in herre... Waterballoons... I love summer with my Cuzzo!