Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

i hate spiders

Especially when they jump on me

Okay so that did not really happened, I probably would have peed in my pants if it did. But I will continue with the real story now. [story is a little racy, so be prepared] So I was about to take a bath when I saw a spider running across the ceiling. It was brown and had a big body and would run and then shake it's butt (I think he was putting a web down or something). So I throw my clothes on as fast as I can [the racy part is over now], watching the spider to make sure he does not get above me and to make sure it doesn't run out or into a crack. So I run out and get my dad who doesn't want to stop watching the Dodgers game (15th inning, I know, but there is a pause button on the freakin tivo). So while I am waiting for the third out I run to the bathroom to spray the spider with something and stun it. The problem with Lysol -- it is a mist. Hairspray is a stream, should have used that. The spider fell down and I thought he was jumping on me. I let out one of those girly screams that is really high pitched... which is rare because I never do that. Then I realize the spider fell with his web, so he just fell like a foot, and he was probly 5 feet away from me. But still scary. Anyways, my dad came in and killed it. But I went down the three stairs into the tv room and asked my mom if she heard. She said the whole street did. Funny

Stupid spider. so much drama

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was a spider in my shower too! I splashed it, but was careful not to splash so much that he'd fall. The thing is, that was a couple weeks ago and yesterday I remembered that he had been in there. He's gone now, but I may have not been showering alone lately, if you know what I mean. ;)

Megan said...

See I splash spiders in the shower so that they do fall. Then I drown them while they go down the drain. I am so nice to animals