Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fair

Tonight was Fair night with the family. My dad has started taking the girls (Alex and Jessica) to the fair every year. My bro and I go along for the fun times. We had a wonderful time walking around and enjoying the sights that Alameda County has to offer - hosted at the wonderful Pleasanton fairgrounds. As I talked to Alex tonight, I learned some scary things about Junior high. She and her friends are dealing with high school drama (girl one dated guy 1 who then cheated on her with girl 2 so girl 1 dumped him.) It is ridiculous. That should not be happening in Junior high -- 6th grade! gracious! And then she started telling me about her family life class (which most of us knew as sex ed) and how it is co-ed and next year they are learning about birth control. How did she grow up so fast? And why are girls this young having sex and needing to learn about protection? Ugh. Kids should not grow up so fast!

Anyways, here are some pictures from tonight:

Thug livin - Davis and Me


Yeah, we are related... haha


Jessica sure looks happy


This is the Lauren Wallace picture


We are ghetto in the Dro


Notice my cool shirt, it's the no kangaroos in Austria shirt. I am so cool! haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So why was Jessie so mad? I know, because I wasn't there!! Because cousin Emily LOVES THE FAIR!

Megan said...

haha She was sad because she was scared of the ride. haha she was uber nervous!