Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I give her a 6

Said the one of the three preteen boys sitting outside of the library as I walked by. A 6? Excuse me?? A 6?? That better be out of 5. Now I was not supposed to hear them rating the sweet ladies as they walked in, but they are not that quiet and i distinctly heard the 6 as I walked by. And they still had not seen my best assets yeah... or at least not how great it looks when I walk. haha Not that I think I have a fine booty (cuz it's pretty small to be considered a booty), but I do know that I look good when I walk, I just have a little sexy walk that I do, and I cannot help it: it is habit. Anyways, I had half a mind to walk back to those boys and demand they re-rate me at a 9, at least. But I continued on my way into the library.

The library's collection of used books for sale is way underrated. I got 6 great, paperback books for $5.75. These are perfect books for throwing in my bag upon leaving for the pool. A lot less bulky than the Janet Evanovich hardcover that has 3 books inside, talk about a beast.

I ate a hot dog today. Very weird for me. And even weirder, I kinda liked it. Enough said

No comments: