Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Mini Golf

Has always been the bane of my existence. I am really bad at it. sometimes. Especially if I am angry (good job, Jordan, get me all irritated before I play.... haha) But yeah I took a breather and re-focused to play better. I came back and kicked his butt in the second game, after losing a rough 59 to 56 in game one. Jordan had a rough second half of the second game, while I stayed around par. Final score of game two: Megan 56, Jordan 62. haha I kicked major butt. And I learned to control my temper and stay calm, no matter if I had 2 strokes or 10. haha

Who wants to hit up Golden Tee next week? I think I have discount coupons...

Ps the Ville is ghetto. Kids were running all over the golf course. We got to one of the castles and two kids were sitting on top of it and two on the lawn next to it. Weird.

No comments: