Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

heels

Walking around the plan scanning room today, I kept hearing the clickety clack of my shoes. They were the cutest heels ever, little kitten heels, black and white checkers/plaid/gingham ish material, only an inch heel, rounded toes with a cute little tie on the side. Adorable. And I realised just how much I love the sound of heels. It makes me feel all grown up and professional. Not that I want to be in an office, I hate offices. but maybe in a tango club, walking around before I go on stage. Or at a fancy bar, eyeing the room for men to buy me drinks. I doubt i will ever do either of those, but it is a funny thought.

And I just love how heels looks. Some are just incredibly cute (like mine today) and some just murmur va-va-voom, like the black heels I got in London. So sexy!

So now you have something to think about when you hear that familiar click - clack - clickety clack of heels.

chew on that for a minute

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been searching for a basic pair of black pumps for a reasonable price. Carlos Santana actually makes some good ones, but they're expensive. But kitten heels seem the way to go for comfort. Although, those huge black strappy ones you have were oddly the most comfy ones I've worn.

Megan said...

I know! I love them! And I got them at the Rack! Go there for shoes. Seriously! I love them and there prices. I got the ones at your grad there too. Altho those are big and I am out of heel wearing shape!