Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Friday, June 02, 2006

sick

So last night I got sicky and Jordan took care of me. So sweet. I had a headache and my stomach was all upset. I just wanted to curl up in a ball. Jordan sat with me while I laid in my bed (mattress on the floor) and tried to fall asleep. Pushing my hair off my face and comforting me. Weird, that is something I always wanted a boyfriend to do. And he just fell right into it. Like the second I felt sick he was all about trying to make me feel better. And I know that is how I am when he is sick. Guess that is just one of those things that relationships is about.

But what about when you have something contagious? Wouldn't you rather the other person stay away so that they do not get sick? I feel like I would. haha Just something to think about... if you have a contagious cold, would you rather your significant other sit by your side and brush your hair off you face and hold a cold compress on your forehead, or stay away from you for the most part so that they are ready to hang out when you are better? (sorry, big question)

1 comment:

Susmita said...

thats so sweet.. the degree ollf the sickness would not matter your other half i am sure.... :)