Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

8 random facts

Happy Monday! I was tagged by my friend Krista, so here it is!

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 Random Facts/Habits about Me:
1. This was Krista's last, but creepily I am the same exact way: I have an obsession with blankets. Whether it is 50 degrees or 90 degrees outside I want a blanket on me. I know, strange.
2. I broke my ankle in February and it is still swollen.
3. I can knit, crochet, and sew/quilt.
4. Cooking dinner makes me feel like an adult.
5. Sometimes I imagine my life as a tv show or movie and can hear the soundtrack playing and visualize things cinematographically.
6. I love the show Ace of Cakes and secretly want to open a bakery.
7. I'm scared of eternity because I cannot understand it.
8. I still sleep with my blanky from when I was a baby and the puppy that Matt got me for Valentines Day (it's wearing a red silk negligee... haha)


I tag: Emily and Elise

2 comments:

Jason Hicks said...

This is a random game but cool...of and it would be sweet to be able to play a soundtrack of your life

Anonymous said...

It didn't show up on my reader yet, but I finally approved your comment on my blog. I'm working on it. I know I'm weirder than what's coming to my head right now...