Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Friday, September 28, 2007

The Office

So I am very excited about the new season of the Office. Matthew and I watched the new episodes with Allison and Monet last night. The first 2 episodes were great, and elicted lots of great reactions. WARNING HERE, I will discuss what happened... so stop reading if you haven't watched it.

So when Michael hit Meredith we all gasped, then rewound the tivo to watch it again. haha

When Pam pulled over, hid, and let Jim in the car and they kissed... Allison and I screamed a little shout of joy. So happy!

At the end of episode 1, Monet said, to make Allison and I upset about the Jim/Jan thing... "Guys, it is not going to work.. What happened to Dawson and Joey (I didn't like them anyways)? Didn't work out. What about Buffy and Angel? didn't work out because he started killing everyone she loved" Emily eloquently said what I wanted to... check out emilyatwood.com/blog

"Dear NBC/the Office Writers,

As a fairly new die-hard fan of The Office, I have but one request. Please don’t let Jim and Pam’s relationship suffer the same fate at Dawson and Joey. You see, the following seasons of that show no longer had the necessary plot tension and intrigue to make it interesting. Well, interesting to buy beyond the DVDs beyond season three. I hope to, in the future, be buying a boxed set of The Office DVDs that puts the Friends DVDs to shame.

Your eternal fan,
Emily"

8 comments:

Muetteronomy said...

I'm pretty much bummed I read your blog because I have not caught up on The Office (a show I'm giving a 2nd chance to), but I guess I forgive you for divulging important information.

That letter your friend wrote is pretty great. I never watched Dawson's Creek, but I know the gist of the story. And I too am rooting for Pam and Jim to end up together.

Dan said...

my favorite part was dwight talking about cats. like dwight, i am not a big cat fan. the office is great! if you have not seen it, you should check out arrested development on DVD. funniest show ever.

The Ton Face said...

I would like to direct Elise's attention to the first paragraph of your blog post where you said, and I quote:

"WARNING HERE, I will discuss what happened... so stop reading if you haven't watched it."

So perhaps she should be forgiving herself for reading beyond that very obvious warning!

Muetteronomy said...

Wow totally bypassed that phrase. I feel quite ridiculous at the moment...mission accomplished Tony.

Megan said...

haha so now we know that Elise, like myself, skims blogs. haha Glad to know I'm not alone

(I missed that part of my post on second glance)

Muetteronomy said...

I don't normally skim blogs...depends on how much time I have. Sorry I missed the warning and blamed you.

X-tina said...

I loved the season opener, it was pretty fantastic! I have yet to see the second episode, but my roommate is watching it right now. Yay for Pam and Jim! I love them together.

Anonymous said...

haha I love that you wrote about this:D
Also don't be bitter at Monet...I think a little part of him died when Buffy and Angel didn't work haha