Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Boyfriend!

Now that you opened this, you have to answer completely and honestly.

1. Where did you meet your boyfriend/ girlfriend/husband/wife?
Stress Reduction Night, March 16, 2005.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met ?
Um he's Christian, and cute, I should give him my number (I did)...

3. Do you remember what you or they were wearing?
jeans and a shirt. I was wearing some shirt about being Irish and jeans.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
Um 2 months into our relationship... my apt probably? *matt says at my apt at the of r on the couch by the door... he's better at this than me!

5. How did they ask you out ( or you ask them out )?
By putting "my amazing bf" into my phone... at Kevin's parents. haha

6. Where did you go for your first date?
After we started dating? Dinner at in n out or route 66...

7. How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
A year and a half

8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
No

9. Do you and this person have kids together?
No, we aren't married

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
Speeding?

11. When was the first time you realized that you loved this person?
Um, when he dropped me off at the airport in july 2006... well,yeah

12. Who said I love you first?
N/A

13. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your boyfriend/girlfriends?
I live with one of them. So fine. And the other is cool, don't know the rest

14. Do you trust this person 100%?
Yup

15.You get along with the in-laws?
THey are not inlaws, but yet. They took us kayaking

16. What is the best thing this person ever gave you?
So far... happiness and support
but something physical... butterscotch the stuffed puppy

17. What is the most expensive thing this person bought for you?
butterscotch? haha

18. What is the one thing this person does that gets on your nerves?
um nothing? haha

19. What is the thing you do that gets on their nerves?
i get clingy sometimes. haha

20. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now?
married? kids? don't know

No comments: