Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Friday, September 07, 2007

One year

and two days. (or three if you go by day of the week and not date of the year). That is how long Matthew and I have been together. A huge feat for me as my last relationship lasted 3 months. I took the day off work, as did he, so we could spend the day together. He had a whole day and night planned with Disneyland all day and then a really nice dinner... BUT it would our first week back on campus with praxis and so Mark really wanted us there. So we just kinda spent the day lounging around together. Had a great breakfast at Mimi's, rented a movie, and then a late lunch at Elephant Bar. We also put major plans on hold because we are trying to save money. But all in all, it was a good day and I am so happy to have Matthew in my life. He is wonderful and amazing

2 comments:

lauren said...

one year is a big deal. way to go kiddo. ha.

Muetteronomy said...

Wow..has it been a year? Congrats sounds so lame right now, but there it is. And sometimes the "just lounging around" dates are the best....so I hear. I have no personal experience in the matter.

Oh and I don't have your background anymore, so my title is irrelevant.