Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Monday, September 10, 2007

pumpkin spice latte

I had one of those on my way to work on Friday. As a treat, because I knew I had to be up for 18 hours (oh broomball). But as I drove to work and sipped on the latte, I felt Fall. I mean, in Redlands we do not see much of a change in season besides a 10 degree temperature drop. But tasting the fall-ish drink made me feel all warm inside and like the air was crisp outside. My favorite fall drink is the caramel apple cider. However it has no caffiene, so it is no good in the morning! But I know that when I taste that I will be brought back to the Dublin Starbucks and my first ever discipleship group in high school. The group was me and Melissa Bowen. Such a long time ago, so much has changed. But with each new season comes great and wonderful things. And some crappy things. But it's all about the... Seasons of Love

5 comments:

lauren said...

you killed me in your dream?????

lauren said...

that is aweful. did you dream that before or after reading my blog? because i feel like my blog could have provoked that dream.

krista said...

mmmm yum. i just told ben today that the pumpkin spice lattes are prob at starbucks by now...and now i know they are for sure!

ps- i tagged you on my blog. check it out.

lauren said...

that kind of creeps me out.

Anonymous said...

Egg Nog lattes are the best.