Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Disneyland

It is the happiest place on earth, for sure. Or the merriest, depending on the season. haha These are some photos from my lovely day in Dland!

Kelley and her backpack (friend) on the tram... from Timon 18G! haha








This is Kate and I on the tram. I was pretending to eat a granola bar, because she was.

Kelley and I took a photo at the "Kodak picture spot" in front of the Matterhorn. Aren't we just beautiful??

The three of us took a picture in front of the golden 25th anniversary castle. There are 5 crowns, one for each princess! So precious!

Santa has his reindeer at the Reindeer Roundup, how sweet is that?

We went on the Indiana Jones ride twice... you have to love a 20 minute wait! And still getting fastpasses! haha Oh and the guy would only take a picture of us if Chris (the other worker) was in it... So here is the 3 of us and Chris...

And at the end of the night we found the White Witch from Narnia. How cool is that? She was so scary though. I was almost scared to take a picture of her... but I fought my fear and documented it, just for you avid readers...

In all, we had a wonderful trip to Disneyland. I have not been since May, that is not really that long, but it definitely felt like it! And I have not been in the park during Christmastime in years. So that was awesome. They have it all cute and Christmassy. There is a holiday parade, ending with Here Comes Santa Claus. And the fireworks show for the 50th is amazing. It finishes with snow for Christmas. Wonderful. Oh, and there are now piranhas on the Jungle Cruise. That was pretty sweet, even tho our guide was way lame.

I am going to be a Disney princess one day. Or at least a dancing mermaid. Mark my words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! I want to go to Disneyland! Love the pics!