Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Random thoughts

So I found there is no good blushing smiley face. There is an ashamed face with rosy cheeks. And a flirtateous kissy face (my favorite). But no face that says, aww I am blushing that was too cute. Because I am not ashamed.

I love my mom's car. And so does Tony. He was amazed that it turned on by touching the handle (with key in close proximity) and that you didn't need to put a key in the ignition (because there is no actual key) to start it. I also impressed him when I talked to the car and got it to change radio stations...

Also, I was having coffee with a friend, and he answered his phone and I swear I heard "I have your child." This was a little shocking becauseI know my parents do not have his number. Also, they had just gone to bed. But as his conversation continued, I realized he said "I have your chai," which we had gotten for a friend.

One last thing to leave you with, a quote from Elizabeth Elliot's book, Passion and Purity (73).
"Life requires countless "little" deaths -- occasions when we are given the chance to say no to self and yes to God."

And one last thing, from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire:
"Dark and evil times lie ahead. There will come a time when we must choose between what is good and what is easy." -Professor Dumbledore

This quote may be about a fictitious battle between the Dark Lord and the Wizarding Community... but it can definitely be applied to real life. It sounds like it could be straight out of Revelation.

No comments: