Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

eyes

"Do you think your eyes are blue or green?"

"I don't know, I have always thought of them as blue."

"Interesting."

"Well, uh [at this point I'm getting nervous] you are the expert, what color do you think my eyes are Doctor Chan?"

"Well they look blue, but then under the light [which blinded me and left me with lines of light in my eyes forever] they look more green. So I just don't know."

"Oh ok."

That was my interesting conversation with the eye doctor yesterday. Apparently my eyes are more green than blue. They may appear blue, but that is deceiving, like me, they are GREEN! beat that mutha.... haha ok enough of that. Really tho, how do i fill out forms now? Do I say my eyes are green/blue? And my license? it says my eyes are blue. but if they shine a flashilght in my eyes they would be green, then i would be lieing! haha Ok I'm not really freaking out, but wouldn't it be funny if I was?

No comments: