Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

today is apparently quiz day

10 LAYERS OF MELAYER ONE:

ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Megan
Birth date: April 18th
Birth place: Ghetto San Leandro
Current Location: Redlands/San Leandro
Eye Color: Blue (and kinda green)
Hair Color: brownish (but blonde too)
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Aries (Redlands horoscopes are the best. haha)

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: German! And some other random Euro mix, but mostly Deutsch
What Shoes Did you wear today: my black ones, and then my snow boots
Your weakness: you! haha
Your fears: being attacked while I am sleeping
Your perfect pizza: Double Pepperoni, or Hawaiian

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW:
Your most overused phrase: I try
Your thoughts first waking up: nooooo
Your best physical feature: my humps my humps, my lovely lady lumps... haha jk my eyes
Your bedtime: whenever i stop talking on aim
Your most missed memory: being little and taken care of

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK:
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi, but Coke if it's cherry
McDonald's or Burger King: In N Out
Single or group dates: Meh
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Tea or Nestea: Nestea Raspberry
Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuchino, made by daddy

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
Smoke: once in awhile, but not cigs
Cuss: Try not to
Single: yes
Take a shower: Everyday
Have a crush(es): maybe ;)
Think you've been in love: I know, no
Like(d) high school: it was fine, college is better
Want to get married: Yes
Believe in yourself: Yup
Get motion sickness: no
Think you're a health freak: Heck No Techno
Get along with your parents: Yes I do!
Like thunderstorms: Fo sho

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: yes
Gone to the mall: yes
Been on stage: nada
Eaten Sushi: no, don't like much of it
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: No
Gone skinny dippin: Nope
Dyed your hair: No

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
Played a game that required removal of clothing: interesting question
Gotten beaten up: no
Changed who you were to fit in: I became who I really was and then fit in, stopping hiding in a shell

LAYER EIGHT: GETTING OLDER
Age you hope to be married: 25, but that seems soon
Numbers of Children: 2-3
How do you want to die: Having a vending machine fall on me. haha jk I prefer not to think of it, maybe the end of the world will come first
What country would you most like to visit: Dont' know

LAYER NINE: IN A GAL/GUY
Best eye color?: Blue is good, but so is brown, depends on the guy
Best hair color?: Blonde.. or brown
Short or long hair: i'm more of a short hair person, but not like buzzed
Best first date location: In N Out haha
Articles of clothing: A hooded sweatshirt can be quite hot

LAYER TEN: IN THE NUMBERS
Number of people i can trust: a lot
Number of CD's I own: a ton, don't know
Number of piercings: had 9, but now 3
Number of tattoos: 1
Number of times been on T.V.: don't know, 0?
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: oh so many times, i don't keep track. Honestly, I don't know
Number of scars on my body: a little baby one, and a rug burn one from 3 years ago
Number of things in my past that I regret: donn't have regrets, just live and learn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vanilla over chocolate??!?! Crazy...