Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

emotional breakdown

Definitely had one last night. Terrible. I was in David's room and he was going over a paper for me. Well it was terrible. He was showing me some changes I could make and I just started crying. I said "I know this is a terrible paper, I feel like I am just repeating myself, but I just don't know what to do and I do not want to turn this in." So on and so forth, tears streaming down my face. He took it well, for a boy dealing with a girl crying over a paper. (Katie said she would have been like, uh... and then felt awkward haha) He told me that I just have a lot of extra wording and I can shorten it. but I needed to wait until tomorrow so I could think straight. I left Melrose still crying. So sad. haha

Then I went into Kell's room and crawled i her bed. I told her what happened and I was half crying and half laughing. I do not even know what was going on. She dried my tears and told me not to cry, it was just a paper. haha So we chatted and I calmed down. Then my mom saw my "emotional breakdown" away message and left me a comment. That showing me she was still awake, I called. I have a feeling she knew it was me when she picked up the phone, because who else calls at 10:30? haha She helped calm me down too. Asked if I was stuffed up because I had been crying, yes, was I breathing? Yes, now. haha Then she just talked to me for a few minutes, told me I could turn in one bad paper, how much does it really matter?

Which makes me think. Why am I so worried? The Bible says not to worry, but I forget that so often. I worry about things I think I am in control of. But I am not in control of anything, which is weird, and hard to understand, but I just take it as it is. haha

Now I am reworking that paper and it is going much better. Oh how a night's sleep can help. Althought I woke up and could tell I had a rough night, headache and stiff neck. And, worst of all, I had forgotten to grind coffee in last night's madness, so I couldn't get coffee til I got to work. (and it is not too good here either haha)

No comments: