Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

so

I have an exam in Research Methods in 25 minutes.

What am I doing?

Sitting in the classroom typing in my blog.

Why, you ask.

Because I cannot study. I was not made to study. I look things over a few times and then I am done. Why can't I study?

And finals... well I think they are finals because when they are over you can finally breathe again. That and you can actually get some sleep and relax. I know that is not going to happen until Friday.

2 papers due on Thursday

Megan = stressed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Studying is for the weak.