Because apparently it is very hard. It is also hard to follow my speech. My hope is that this blog will give people a little bit of insight into how my mind works (very spatially). Enjoy! And comment if you visit, so I know who is leaving love!

Friday, December 23, 2005

things you should know about me

I get bitchy sometimes. Real bitchy. Like right now. Maybe it is the lack of hormones being ingested into my body (oh how I miss that, but we are back on track on Sunday) or maybe just the general state of things. Or maybe just how I feel I am being treated.

Sometimes I think that I am a princess. And I deserve to be treated like the amazing woman that I am. And I like being the center of attention. When I am not I get angry.

Another thing, sometimes I cry really easily. I am talking real easy, usually this happens once a month and lasts for a couple days. (If any guys are reading this, I am surprised you have lasted this far) haha

Anyways. I got that ticket awhile back (pulled over for speeding, but fix-it ticket for no insurance, which is all my dad, because it was his car and it wasn't in it), when it came in the mail my mom stuck it in a basket. So I remembered to look at it today, because I thought the court date was the 1st of January. Nope. Yesterday. Not to mention it is a $581 ticket if I don't show up with my $10 and proof of insurance. And then it said bail could be increased, or arrest, or suspension of license. Well I lost it. i was a complete wreck. I just start bawling, and poor Brian is over, but he just sat there and tried to calm me down. Even tho I was crying and then getting super sweaty because of the dang humidity! haha Eventually I found an 800 number, with a recording, and called it in the hopes of finding a place to leave a message explaining that I had just gotten home from college and asking for an extension (I am allowed a 60 day extension). I actually got through to a clerk who gave me an extension until February 21st. Amazing. No more Christmas in jail... the joke was that Uncle Warren's song was soon to become mine. haha

I have spent enough time typing this and don't feel like bolding or italicizing or coloring. That is the other thing, i am lazy. Oh, well, maybe I will do a few, for emphasis.

Ps those swear words felt soooo good, because I have restrained myself from swearing for awhile. haha

No comments: